1025 Thomas Jefferson St, NW
8th Floor, West Tower
Washington, DC 20007-5201
Eric J. Lacey principal
Eric J. Lacey serves as Chairman of the Responsible Energy Codes Alliance, a group of regional and national energy efficiency advocates, environmental groups and energy efficient product manufacturers. As such, he leads a nationwide campaign to promote state and local adoption of up-to-date building energy codes. He has also participated in a variety of national and state code development processes for building energy codes and green building codes.
Eric also works in litigation, regulatory, and transactional matters on behalf of the firm's industrial, manufacturing, municipal, and cooperative clients.
Building Codes and Regulation
- Development and advocacy of proposed amendments to and interpretations of model, state and local codes and regulations (such as the International Building Code, International Energy Conservation Code, and International Residential ...
Electric and Natural Gas Utility Law
- Advice and representation regarding product energy efficiency testing, certification and labeling
- Development and advocacy of proposals regarding energy efficiency, energy conservation and demand-side management ...
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, Honors: Law Journal, Georgetown Law Journal, Moot Court, Legal Writing Fellow
- B.A., Idaho State University
Bar & Court Admissions
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- U.S. court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- American Bar Association
- Energy Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar Association